- A-Crown’s custom trays allow for uniform thickness of impression material. This is not only beneficial for pouring models, but also when making a fixed partial denture. Our custom trays will also help you achieve a more accurate abutment distance.
- 2 Day Turnaround!
- Our bite blocks and process bases can help you gain greater access to your patients’ mouths while keeping them comfortable.
- 2 Day Turnaround!
- A-Crown’s Complete Premium Dentures are fabricated with the heat-cured, high impact acrylics for a precision fit. The dentures can be fabricated using any type of teeth including: Trubyte Classic® TruExpression®, Bioblend® and Bioform®. A Complete Premium Denture includes a wax set up, any resets needed and processing.
- When your patient needs a functional acrylic partial denture, York Dental/Cerama Laboratory is there for you. New teeth and a new denture base can easily be added to our acrylic partials in case they are needed for a more permanent time period.
- Can serve as an immediate partial denture
Cast partial complete
- A-Crown’s Premium Cast Partial consists of a cast metal framework, heat cured acrylic tissue base and high quality denture teeth. Premium Cast Partials are durable, offer excellent fit and retention, and can be made with minimal thickness to keep the appliance as lightweight as possible.
- For best results send a study model for survey and design by one of our technicians.
Valplast® Partial (Metal Free)
- If more flexibility in a partial denture is needed, we give you a top-of-the-line material that will not compromise on strength. Valplast® will also help reduce chair time and eliminate invasive procedures, further satisfying your patients.
- Metal-Free Design
- Reduced chair time for greater patient satisfaction
- Strong, esthetic materials
- Flexite® is a lightweight, flexible cast thermoplastic that yields highly-esthetic and comfortable partials. Virtually unbreakable, Flexite® partials possess high tensile and flexural strength. They have no metallic taste and are resistant to stains, moisture absorption and chemical breakdown.
- Metal-free esthetics and biocompatibility
- Hypoallergenic and monomer-free
- Virtually Unbreakable!
Hybrid Cast Flexible Partial
- A-Crown’s Hybrid Cast Flexible Partial offers the stability of a cast partial while still providing the esthetics of a flexible partial. Offer your patients a metal-free smile without compromising on the strength and support of a cast partial!
- Flexible Clasping! Metal-Free Smile! Solid and Strong!
- Give your athletic patients a professionally made mouthguard that won’t get in the way of their performance. Pro-form mouthguards offer the highest possible protection for athletes while promoting normal speech and breathing abilities.
- Incredibly comfortable
- Athletes gain increased air uptake and improved performance
- Custom fit allows for normal communication
- Impact Night Guard
Help your patients get a good night’s sleep with flexible Impact Night Guards. Semi-flexible in the mouth and adjustable in cool water, Impact Night Guards are lined with thermacryl, offering a valuable strength factor.
- Soft Night Guard
Soft night guards are usually made of silicone or another malleable plastic, and tend to be mushy or squishy when placed between the teeth. The material’s composite allows the formulation of a high quality night guard that is both resilient and durable, and is very comfortable. The soft laminate night guard is great for first time splint users and for those with minor to moderate grinding problems. It can also be worn on either the lower or the upper arch, and is non-abrasive to both the natural teeth and the opposing teeth.
- Hard Night Guard
These nightguards are very durable and are made from hard acrylic material. This could be considered by a person with extreme clenching. Material is clear, hard non-flexible acrylic, and will withstand the tremendous pressures that bruxers generate. This is the hardest night guard material available, and is ideal for severe clenching and grinding.
- Semi-flexible in the mouth
- Adjustable in cool water
- Thermacryl lining offers strength while adjusting to changing dentition